The authors of this article are not members of the Cosolargy community and we do not agree with everything they say. Nonetheless, we thought you might find the article interesting. Editor
By Scott Petullo Co-Author: Stephen Petullo Submitted On December 16, 2017
By definition, people practice mysticism far more than they realize.
The American Heritage dictionary defines mysticism as “consciousness of transcendent reality or of God through deep meditation or contemplation. Mystic is defined as relating to religious mysteries or occult rites and practices; one who practices or believes in mysticism.”
Spiritually sensitive individuals and, or those who are actively involved in self-realization and personal growth and search for the meaning of life are mystics. You don’t have to be a member of a secret brotherhood, live in a mountaintop monastery, or shun all material possessions and wear a long white beard to be a mystic.
We weren’t familiar with the true meaning of mysticism 30 years ago, but today we practice it every day in one way or another. You, too, can improve your daily life by practicing simple mysticism. We always write about how so much of your life is predestined, and we believe it is, yet below we list seven mystical tips to use now to constructively deal with fate and make the most of your days.
- Mundane, everyday challenges are a part of everyone’s life, but you can ease the burden of those situations and tasks. When your mind races with worries, firmly tell it to stop it right now. Then, infuse a brilliant white Light into the scenario and people involved, and see yourself making it through the issue easily, with a smile. Spend a few minutes each night infusing positive energy into tomorrow’s goals and seeing yourself successfully dealing with all of them.
- Call out to helpers, guides, and angels of the Light to assist you with future situations. Additionally, express repeatedly with gratitude statements like, “All guides of the Light are welcome to assist.” By summoning forces of Light to assist you, you also repel dark energy. Some (typically Atheists) may laugh at you for saying prayers or asking for help, but it’s easy to ignore them once you experience the power of angels, archangels and other high-level helpers of the Light. All you have to do is ask for their help.Always avoid asking for help from dark entities or demons because those energies won’t help you unconditionally; you’ll be selling your soul (literally) to lower level entities by doing so. Anyone who aligns themselves with dark forces is akin to partying like a rock star and living in the fast lane without a care of possible consequences; the person may appear glamorous, healthy, and prosperous for a short while, but eventually it will catch up with them. Becoming a slave to demonic forces isn’t worth the short-term benefits.
- Make regular use of protection prayers and spiritual detox scripts to clear and protect yourself from lost souls and dark energy. We offer a free Spiritual Detox script on our site, the same one we use on a regular basis
- Try to avoid the trap of expectations. Dropping your expectations allows you to more easily accept what you can’t change, which happens to be a lot in life. It also gives you an edge to be able to more easily spot hidden opportunities, such as an unexpected path to success.
- Forgive as much as you can and then forgive some more. Accept what has transpired in your life, and what is occurring now, so that you can move on. Take full responsibility for everything in your life and avoid blame, which brings you down. Resentment and resistance to what you can’t change only prevents you from reaching your full potential.
- Make it a habit to express gratitude for every little thing in your life, including opportunities for growth (a euphemism for the tough stuff in life), along with faith that everything will be okay. We believe gratitude and faith are two of the most powerful tools a mystic can utilize.
- Turn off the TV, limit sugar and alcohol intake, avoid drugs, get more sleep, and make meditation a regular part of your life, even if it’s only ten minutes each morning.
You’ll be amazed at how much more energy you’ll have every day to maximize your opportunities, mitigate your challenges, and make the most of your downtime if you exercise more discipline by following these simple tips.
Scott Petullo and Stephen Petullo offer vital, yet sensible and practical spiritual guidance and tools, including their Spiritual Detox and Let Go MP3 meditation audios. Get their free report: 13 Spiritual and New Age Myths and 13 Other Spiritual Laws Besides the Law of Attraction. http://www.spiritualgrowthnow.com
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Scott_Petullo/86189
Editors note: Real Mysticism is more complicated than simply practicing meditation and the type of meditation that has become popular these days is not considered a tool for spiritual growth at all. Mystics try to raise their frequencies, not lower them.